From: "Mary C" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Zaritta McClellan
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:43:06 -0500

Hi Vera,

I typed the obit as it was stated. I am not working on this family, just
typing up some odd and end obit that I had in th Izard County file. Now
that I am retired, I am cleaning out files that I have stored in my garage.
Would like to put my car back into it one of these days. I really let
genealogy take over my whole house.