ARIZARD-L Archives

Archiver > ARIZARD > 2009-06 > 1244330275

From: "Mary f. Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Question
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have had great luck just contacting the service branch.  They will referr you to where you need to go.  I have gotten entire military papers from different branches.  You will have to pay for the printing, but it is not too expensive.  Some branches want to know your relationship and some don't but it usually is no problem when the person is dead.
Good luck

--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Marian Beene <> wrote:

From: Marian Beene <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Question
To: , "Izard County" <>
Date: Saturday, June 6, 2009, 7:39 PM


Could anyone tell my how to find an army serial number for someone who was in the army during World War II.
He enlisted sometime in December 1943 and was sent to Camp Roberts in Paso Robles, California in March or
April of 1944. I would appreciate any help you could give me. He has been deceased since April of 1975 and there is no one left who could give me the information I need.

Thank you
Marian Beene

To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message

This thread: