From: "Mary f. Jones" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Question
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 16:17:55 -0700 (PDT)

I have had great luck just contacting the service branch.  They will referr you to where you need to go.  I have gotten entire military papers from different branches.  You will have to pay for the printing, but it is not too expensive.  Some branches want to know your relationship and some don't but it usually is no problem when the person is dead.
Good luck
Mary