From: "Kathy Lueck" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Harve Smith - Bernie
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 20:44:19 -0500

Hey Bern:
Just thought I'd let you know that Norman's great uncle Harvey Smith
died. His funeral is Saturday. Ninety-one years and going strong. He had
congestive heart failure and had been sick for a month or so. He kept his
sense of humor and oneriness to the end! I'm sure it was those Sinor genes.
Love ya, Kathy (the old one)