From: "Mike Reeves" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] encouragement & help with searching
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:55:51 -0700

No problem. If it were not, for the encouragement and direction that I've
recieved from many members of this list; I would have left a long time ago.
And I certainly would not be able to provide info for anyone else! Many
list members were actively involved with providing me information on my
search for my wifes Ggrandmothers parents. I've been on over 40 medical
journal lists and there is "nothing like ARIZARD and its members" anywhere.

You PEOPLE ROCK!!!!!!! :~ ) / Mike