From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Moore?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 13:40:01 -0700

Yep, Vera - that is the second wife - although there could possibly be a
wife in between Eliza Jane and Lucy. Like I said, I don't have my FTM with
me and am throwing this all out from memory - which is scary! But, her name
was Lucille Nuvida "Lucy" McDonald ...........so, that may be where the "N"
and the "M" is coming from.

You know, I traced Lucy and her widowed Roark sister to a burial place right
on the edge of Randolph Co., Arkansas and Ripley Co., Missouri and the folks
that owned the land were named MOORE. However, by the time that I knew all
of this - I called the landowner and a young woman told me that she was from
the east coast somewhere and had married her Moore husband - who had just
passed away young - and that she knew nothing about his family at all.

Now, something tells me that the Moore family that owns the land were the
McDonald Cemetery is? One would think that this Moore family is connected
to mine. But, unfortunately she knew nothing.

In 1920, my father's family was living in Dalton, there in Randolph Co.,
Arkansas...........and the McDonald Cemetery is near Dalton, Arkansas.

I got close, didn't I?

Thanks for this information, Miss Vera.