From: "Bernie Moore-Knowles" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Slaveowners in the family
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 17:12:24 -0700

Gen

I would do a search on African American, genealogical sites and see if there
are any folks looking for a Pierson/Pearson connection. I found my Smothers
connections that way.

What do you think?

Oh on a similar note..........I know I have mentioned this book entitled (I
think?) Slaves in the Family - the Ball Family Slaves or something along
those lines. I went to a lecture of the author's and he had done some
painstaking research. Great reading, great history.

Bernie Moore-Knowles
Carlsbad, California