From: "Mike Reeves" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] FTM
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:15:28 -0800

My mother in-law has FTM 2006 and it is alot MORE user-friendly than FTM
that I used to have installed on my computer. The 2008 version would not
let me easily add an extra spouse field and extra death fields. Nor, could
I set up the columns that I wanted as to the reasons for the extra spouses.
Back in the 1800 & early 1900's the spouse was more apt to die than to get a
'Divorce' and I found that the multiple re-marriages were impossible to add.
Of course, 'not being able to register it online' and 'get support' or even;
recieve a reply from the 40+ emails that I generated caused a bad taste in
my mouth. I am content to use excell and paper and pencil unitl I locate an
older version to install.

I agree that DOS would be nicer than Windows. My wife has deleted Windows
from her laptop and purchased and installed Linex and she loves it!!!

Mike