From: PEGGY TRUESDELL <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Any news from June? Off Subject
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 06:27:33 -0800 (PST)

Good morning, June -- and everyone!

June, coffee tasted especially good this morning after reading news of your test results!

I posted for your attention couple weeks ago a double gravestone in Texas of GRIMMETTs.  I felt they are some of yours ~~ they had Razorbacks hat hanging in middle of picture.  I'm always checking gravesites in Tarrant County -- trying to find my great-grandmother who died here in 1910 -- so believe these GRIMMETTs were in Tarrant County.

Just think -- spring is around the corner.  Sure you will welcome it, as you came through such trying time this winter.  I'm hoping to visit Arkansas in late March or early April, and want to see you and your critters.

We're having rather nice weather here in Fort Worth -- as usual, we need rain.

Love, Peggy

This thread: