From: "SharonBoyerBates" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Denton Family
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:36:50 -0500

Hi Jean,
Yes, this is the Reuben that I chase. Seems he died before 1860.
Do you know if there are obit archives for this time frame?
Thanks, Sharon

-----Original Message---- From:
[mailto:] On Behalf Of Jean M Cuevas Sent:
Saturday, February 21, 2009 6:25 PM
To: Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Denton Family

Sharon,

Arkansas 1850 Census Every-name Index:

DENTON, Reubin, 62, Mary 49, Joseph 14, Samuel 12, Elizabeth 9, TN/KY, dwg
17, Bennett Bayou twp, Fulton Co.

My census resources are for Izard County....perhaps someone on the list has
some Fulton County Census records for later years.....

I checked on the US GenWeb site for Fulton County, but found nothing in
Goodspeed's writings regarding DENTONS, nor in the marriage records, listed
for that county.

Jean

At 08:24 PM 2/14/2009, you wrote:
>Hello List,
>I am a DENTON descendant and search for Ruben Denton. He left TN with
>wife & 3 kids. He purchased land in Arkansas but he dies before the 1860
census.
>Wife is left with kids and I think one daughter had babies that lived
>with her soon there after.
>
>1850 Arkansas Census Rueben is 62 yrs old with Mary 49, Joseph 14,
Samuel
>12, Elizabeth 9.
>1860 Rueben is not accounted for--suspect he died
>
>Does anyone know this family?

Jean Mayfield Cuevas
Marietta, GA
<>< Born once, die twice - Born twice, die once.
John 3:16

This thread: