From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Richardson obit Feb 7
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:10:47 -0600

This might be the mother of Helen below.
1910 Lafferty, Izard, Arkansas
Hiram M. Tate 32
Martha Tate 25
Eldie W. Tate 3
Audie Tate 2 *******

Also there was this in SSDI files.
Audie Grigsby b. 13 Mar 1908 d. 27 Jan 2008
last known residence Wenatchee, Chelan, Wash
SS issued in Arkansas

"IF" my memory is correct Anderson was a small community in Baxter County.
There are a lot of Tates still in Izard County.

There is a Hiram and Martha Tate buried in the Reeves Cemetery.
He died in early May 1965 and she the later part of May 1965.
I checked for obituaries, Calico Rock paper states with Aug and Melbourne is
missing 1965.