From: "Fern Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Miser obit - who is this?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:20:51 -0500

Glenda
Since MISER is not a familiar Izard County name to me, I decided to see
what I could find. In Carroll Hayden's Izard County Cemetery Book
there are 6 Miser children listed in the Mennonite Church Cemetery/aka
as Old Baptist Cemetery.
MISER
Edith - 09 Aug 1891 - 08 Dec. 1897
Hattie - 11 Jan 1882 - 15 Dec. 1897
Mabel C. (Dau of R. H. & Bettie Miser) 24 Nov 1886 - 01 Jan 1888
Mary P. ( Dau of R. H. & Bettie Miser) 22 Jan 1889 - 07 Aug 1891
Mildred ( Dau of R. H. & Bettie Miser) 12 Nov 1902 - 27 June 1903
Robert S. 12 June 1894 - 02 Jan 1898

Edith, Hattie and Robert might also be children of R. H. and Bettie.

1900 census AR Izard Union twp
MISER, Robert H. Feb 1856 age 44 mar. 17. MO/TN/TN
Betty W. wife Mar 1865 age 35 mar 17 given birth to 6
children- 1 living MO/MO/TN
Ethel dau Mar 1883 age 16 AR/MO/MO
________________

1910 census AR Baxter Whiteville
MISER, Robert H. 52 m. 1x 27 years MO/TN/TN
Betty W. 44 m1x 27yrs given birth to 9 children - 3
living MO/MO/TN
Altris dau 9 AR/MO/Mo
Jerry T. son 5 AR/MO/MO

Izard County Marriage Records
MISER, Ethel 17 Melbourne AR to JACOBS, J. Arthur 19 Melbourne
Izard; d/m June 26 1901

I can't say for certain, but this looks very much like this could be
Hattie Bell Miser's family.
Fern Estes