From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] DENTON-Sharon, Bern, Jean
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:22:11 -0800 (PST)

Also, a copy of a letter post on www.genforum.com/denton

Guys, this is more on genforum.com/denton

Hi,
   I'm trying to find any information I can about my father's side of the family. Here is what I know so far:
    William Oscar DENTON b.1885 d. 1965 (married Mandy (Amanda maiden name  Hansen or Hallmark) their children were Duie, Leslie, Cecila (aka Dolly) Jessie, I can't remember them all right now.

    I believe his brother was James Millard DENTON b. Apr 4, 1879 and married Victoria. their children, Buster, Delbert and Lee

  Family legend has it they moved from TN to Arkansas to avoid the society stigma they received from marrying Native American Women.

  I believe their Father was James A. DENTON but I don't know much other than that. Any information you could give would be appreciated.

  I know there were 2 relatives named Benjamin & Reuben DENTON who were involved in Tobacco.
Lindsey Denton

More food for thought, DENTON researchers.
Beth

This thread: