From: Glenna Goodwin <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Arizard: Ok tornado
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:13:02 -0800 (PST)

Well, list members, I just got back from seeing part of the Lone Grove tornado----and I will say what we saw was a mess.  There are three areas they are not letting anyone down--where most of the damage is--two are roads that had trailer parks demolished, and the other is a very nice housing development.  The hiway patrol and National guard are in full force. We went down several ways, and every way would be blocked--the site you are seeing on tv where the furniture store was is right on the hiway, so you can really see what used to be--soo sad.  The churches are in full use with people staying in them--workers , etc.--plus giving out clothes, etc. Baptist relief has 3 big truck ther and a Salvation  truck.  --It is great to see the way people are all pulling together.  There are big red x,s on the checked house  or red strings tied on them--so people have really been working.  I have never heard any more about the car with 4 people in it, but I
thought it was true since the dr. telling it had just come from the hospital.  OGE trucks out working everywhere----guess we had some left here in Ok. that wern't working on the ice storm.  They are supposed to give out a list tomorrow of the ones killed, but they say there are still some who are critical in the hospital,   Mary Jones, so sorry about your computer deal---I can't believe how bad it is about people finding ways to try to steal money--know this has been hard on you.  Well, everyone take care ----this is your friendly reporter.  Glenn G.

This thread: