From: "dortha gamel" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] POGUE--Dortha, Gen
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:06:18 -0600

Beth,Thanks, I looked him up on Ancestory and did not find anything but what
you did.
His sister Augusta married Aaron Holden who was an uncle of my GreatGrandpa
Archibald Roberts(all in Stone Co) If I find the 1930 census,it may tell if
he had daughters. If not,I know someone I can call and find out,maybe.I do
know some of them went to OK.
Thanks again Dortha