From: "Betty Cavner" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] How's The Weather?
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 16:42:16 -0600
References: <200901311759.n0VHxxbj032348@mail.rootsweb.com><001201c983fa$de0d3540$0200000a@user9af9c799b6><200902010104.n1114a0C018083@mail.rootsweb.com><00e001c98947$160995a0$2f01a8c0@ramseydesktop><200902081346.n18DkNU6030850@mail.rootsweb.com><001101c989f7$f28b9090$2f01a8c0@ramseydesktop><3450BBA8BA404906B25D7EF153ADF36D@BettyPC><4154C23C708B4FEBA58983ED0D462545@DORTHA><F4666C0ACAE34D6BA5DFAC82009A9A5A@BettyPC><BB415ABEF80341AAAAC49A7EDB2A13C9@DORTHA>

Thank you Dortha, I'll e-mail her and share information.
BettyC