From: Jean M Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] How's The Weather?
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 08:46:11 -0500

Hi Junebug!

If I were ever in such a storm, I would want to be your neighbor! :) Your daughter is one special girl, and I know you know it! :)
Amazing what our forefathers dealt with, and how far we have come, isn't it?

I am so glad to know that things are better for you, and I hope there won't be anymore such storms for a long long time to come! So glad to have you back on the list!

Blessings,

Jean