From: "Dale Marr" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] How's The Weather?
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:07:41 -0600

Store them in the fridge.

----- Original Message -----
From: Joy DeSpain
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 11:57 AM

June, with the world and the economy like it is, I would love to hear more stories on what worked for you and what didn't. Living in Southern Ariz., I may never be in an ice storm, but you never know. :) I would love to know what you guys think we should store that we would need no matter the situation would be. I guess you can never store enough water, huh? And batteries?? Does anyone know to make them last longer?
Thank for the stories.
Joy

This thread: