From: Joy DeSpain <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] How's The Weather?
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:57:47 -0800 (PST)

June, with the world and the economy like it is, I would love to hear more stories on what worked for you and what didn't. Living in Southern Ariz., I may never be in an ice storm, but you never know. :)  I would love to know what you guys think we should store that we would need no matter the situation would be. I guess you can never store enough water, huh? And batteries?? Does anyone know to make them last longer?
Thank for the stories.
Joy