From: "Bob and Sheila Cooper" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Fw: [HIGHTOWER] Looking for Info/Pictures of IzardcountyHightower
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 22:45:39 -0600

Butch,
I went to Okolona Confederate Cemetery Okolona,Ms this past fall and have
pictures of the tombstones of John R Hightower (my gg grandfather) and his
brother Thomas J, They were killed in Battle of Corinth or were wounded and
died at Okolona hospital according to a list I found Martin and Robert were
in the same Company K 21st Arkansas Infantry, Martin returned and is buried
at Zion but I believe Robert survived but was killed later.If you want the
photos I will scan them and send to you.I would be intrested in hearing what
you have on this family also.

Bob Cooper