From: "Betty BB" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] How's The Weather?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:05:50 -0600

Jean,
I will give you my weather report from Franklin. Finely this morning about
11 am we got power and phone service back at work about a
mile east of Franklin.

At home, 2 miles north of Violet Hill, we lost power Tues, Jan. 27 at about
8 am and still do not have power service. Between me and
power is about 8 to 10 power pole broken and more spots have just the line
broke. They did get service on hwy 56 so hopfully they will start my way
one of these days.
We lost phone service for two day with the cell and got land line back
Saturday afternoon.

I do have gas heat and gas cook top so I haven't froze but sure miss that
water. I have a well so therefore not water without power.

One the good side I got the fridge cleaned out and my prunning done for
years. I do have one tree on my barn and had trouble getting to my horse
feed
but got it out the back way.

The trees all around have brokeen limbs hanging and the ground is covered
around my place.

Most of the ice is gone so now its just clean up.

Betty