From: Annita Fulton <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] How's The Weather?
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 20:06:24 -0600

Jean & All,

Here in Nebraska, we've seen the Omaha News Stations with reports and film on Northern Arkansas - Fayetteville and Springdale, and Mountain Home was said to look like a "war zone". Also the Omaha World Herald Newpaper had a photo of folks in a Home Depot standing in line waiting for the truck to arrive with generators. I'm so sorry for the ones affected by this storm, but happy when I can see news reported about what's going on. We did hear this morning that the President declared federal help for KY, but had not heard about Arkansas. My prayers are with you all. Annita (Taylor) Fulton
Plattsmouth, Nebraska> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:59:09 -0500> To: > From: > Subject: [ARIZARD] How's The Weather?> > Hi Folks,> > I have just got to read my messages, and I had heard briefly before work that President Obama had declared AR and KY disaster areas, but have on now seen footage on KY, and none on AR. > > How are all of you living in AR, doing? I am glad to see some able to get messages out to the list, and I commend all of you for your fortitude in making it through this tough time. I can imagine how miserable it would be to be several days without heat, etc. We have only been without power for a day and night here, one very cold winter when we first moved to GA. At that time, we had a kerosene heater, and was able to make hot water by setting the pan on top of the heater, and to stay warm by staying bundled in blankets in the den with the heater. That was bad enough. So, I have a good feeling of what you are going through.> > I pray that all of this will soon be past and life back to normal for everyone!> > God Bless,> > Jean> > ************************************************************> Jean Mayfield Cuevas> Marietta, GA> <>< Born once, die twice - Born twice, die once.> John 3:16 > > > -------------------------------> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
Windows Liveā„¢: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_012009

This thread: