From: "Pat Foster" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Civil War Soldiers--Green-Carold
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 22:46:41 -0500

Hi Carold,
I had not received it if you sent it but saw that you were being kept very
busy.
Well, Delpha got the papers that said he was discharged to Izard County. I
don't remember what it said about him enlisting.
Anyway, probably about the only other thing you might do for us would be to
scan through those Green names that are listed and see if anyone lists Lewis
Green for a father if parents info is part of the file.
We might like further info on the William. Delpha might have sent for his
info?
Anyway, there was a William who enlisted the same day and place as Marion
enlisted.
If there are parents, anything about him, it might provide another small
crumb on this bunch!!
John M might be Marion's brother.
Anything is good. Appreciate your efforts, Carold!

Thanks, Carold.
Pat (Green) Foster
BA, OK