Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] explanation....
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:56:59 EDT

> I humbly apologize to all of you that received so many emails with my name
> on it!!
> Pat Foster
> In BA, OK

That's O.K. Pat, I can't remember when I have been so excited. I thought you
had found lots of good information on our "GREEN'S". When they were all the
same thing, I wondered if the repeat button got stuck. Keep up the good work.
Kept all of us busy with the delete button. <Grin>
Delpha in Sunny, Hot and Beautiful California<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Psssst...Have you
heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and
hair styles at<BR>

This thread: