From: Beth Cooper <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] explanation....
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 08:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

Dearest lady Pat Foster,
You would have been rolling on the floor listening to me! Sometimes my being able to read messages has so many interrupts, it is insane but what was happening the other night was utterly rediculous, every time I would finally make it back to the computer there would be the message, over and over and over again.
And I would say to myself, but I just deleted that----what's happening here.
Because I was having so many problems with yahoo at the time, I thought it was just more of their foolishness and I would say a few "unmentionibles" (sp?) and go ahead and delete again. Then, get interrupted go away, come back and the messages would be back!!! It was hilarious!  I'm sure that God was chuckling.
Glad you remedied the problem. Thanks for the explanation

I humbly apologize to all of you that received so many emails with my name
on it!!
Pat Foster
In BA, OK

This thread: