From: "Ellen Reesh" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Need Obit - Vera
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:15:09 -0700

Hi Vera,
Can you see if you can find an obit for a Nancy D. Finley (died 09 April
1962) or an obit for a Nannie D. Finley who died 18 Feb 1900. Both are
buried in the Finley Creek Cemetery. Both were born in 1866, one I believe
to be the wife of John Francis "Hamp" Finley, the other was wife to Pleas
Finley.

If you happen to run across "Hamp" Finley's obit would love to have it too.
Willis Finley and I are trying to figure out if Nancy D. Garrett, said to be
his wife is actually a Jarrett. If she is really a Jarrett then she is
connected to my Jarrett-Williams family. And would be my 6th connection to
the Finley Families to my Pendleton, Haley, Williams families.

Thanks, Ellen

This thread: