From: mary jones <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Harris
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:41:38 -0500

Hi everyone,
I am a member of the Harris family association. We are a growing concern....adding people and info constantly. Anyone interested in joining us contact me and I will put them in touch with the people they need to contact to join. We have a yearly news letter that is always very informative. Check out arkansasgravestones.org in Stone County (Harris Bottoms) to see some of our work. We installed a memorial to the brothers. Barbara Clebo is our data entry person and indeed does have access to all our submitted info.
Mary Jones
Be the filmmaker you always wanted to be—learn how to burn a DVD with Windows®.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/108588797/direct/01/

This thread: