From: PEGGY TRUESDELL <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Off list for few days (Earl)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 21:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck to you, Earl!

My cousin in Broken Arrow had knee replacement surgery a few months ago. I had called along the way but talked with her recently. She said her condition improved after someone at church said for her to get a rocking chair. She did -- and it helped her a great deal. Guess those seniors from years ago knew what was best!

Peggy

"Earl D. House" <> wrote:
I will be off the list a few days. I am having knee replacement done Friday
at the VA hospital in Oklahoma City.

Earl D. House