Subject: [ARIZARD] Muss - Glenna
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:58:41 -0500

Glenna,

I am very interested in the Muss family and have worked some with Vera in
the past on tracing some this line you (and I) are related to. My
connection is through Fannie W. May who married John A. Muss - a son of
your gg-grand parents John Adam & Amanda Jane Russell Muss. Fannie W. May
would be a great (or would it be gg?) aunt to me as her brother John Henry
May is my g-grandfather.

Anyway, I've had little luck in tracking the children of John Adam & Amanda
Jane Muss - and in particular would very much like to know what happened to
John A. Muss and siblings.

I would be glad to exchange info with you either on or off list.

Elden May
Little Rock

Glenna Goodwin
<glennagoodwin@at
t.net> To
Sent by:
arizard-bounces@r cc
ootsweb.com
Subject
[ARIZARD] Arizard:off subject
07/09/2008 08:09
PM

Please respond to
.
com

Vera, thank you so much for the info on the Muss family.  I have very
little on them--but you have given me lots of leads.  This was certainly an
unexpected surprise.  John Adam Muss was my great great grandfather--and
Amanda Jane Russell was my gg grandmother.  Frances Auguta Muss was my
great grandmother--married to John Wesley Lewis Powell, my ggrandfather.
One of my cousins visited with a couple of the Musses 2 or 3 years
ago---one lived in western Ark. and the other in Dallas--they have both
passed away since then.  I made several copies in case some other relatives
wanted the info.  Thanks again for taking your time to send this to me.
You have certainly been alot of help to me.  Glenna Goodwin