From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] BEAVER
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 08:44:40 -0500

Thanks Harold.
I believe the best i can tell William A. "Bill" Arnold was brother to
Amanda"Mandy" Arnold dau of Thomas and Mary Ann"Polly" Lackey Arnold. Mandy
married James C. Gillihan (bro to grandpa W.R. Gillihan Jr.)
This was in Jeff Copeland's journal that i have a copy of.
June
In book says Bill Arnold married Vinie Beavers. (probably a nick name)