From: Jean M Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Morning "Off Subject"
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 22:53:36 -0400

You guys don't have Chick-fil-a? Wow, you are missing the best
chicken place ever! It was founded by a Christian man named Truett
Cathey. He has always closed his stores on Sunday, and the
businesses never hurt for customers. The flavor is wonderful, and
they have a variety of things to eat (fast food). It started here in
the Atlanta area, but I know they now have stores in CA, and DC. Not
sure where else, other than all over the south.

You might want to take a look at their site:

I am not being paid to advertise, by the way! <g>

At 08:56 PM 7/1/2008, you wrote:

>No Jean hain't never heard of that coffee. nothing like Folgers or maxwell
>and drink it black. I drink in the morning then i'm done for the day. Guess
>when you start out early be bad to drink all day Huh? ha! Love June

This thread: