From: Diana Holland Calderon <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Peggy Truesdell!!!!-Junebug
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 23:48:10 +0000

Junebug,

Sometimes I think skipping the country would be a lot easier! LOL But no... went out of town for daughters wedding, son's High School graduation, another daughters 8th grade graduation, caring for 95 year old great aunt, canning pickles, blanching and freezing squash, cleaning fish and then went out of town for 22 year old nieces funeral.

Now, I'm back home... continuing on and gearing up to start looking for full time job again. Need to just kick back and relax a bit.

Di

The i’m Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves.
http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnMore_GiveAmongst

This thread: