From: "Vera Reeves" <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Hall - Dillard
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:41:37 -0500

> The information I have on Finis Ewing Hall's daughter Marthy Angaline Hall
> is she married J. H. Dillard, son of Joseph and Betsie Dillard.
> She was born 29 Oct 1876, died 7 May 1966 and was buried in Memorial
> Cemetery, Rogers, Ark. J. H. Dillard, b. 1865, d. 1937 and buried in
> Wayland Arbor Cem. Their children: Mary, Annie, Kee, Hattie, Ruby & Ruth.
> I have the following as children of Finis Ewing Hall & Mary Jane Thompson:
> Sarah Matilda, Johnnie, Robert Anderson, Mary Ellen, Marthy Angaline,
> Nancy Annie, Amanda W. , Bishop Marvin, Hervey Gurnade, Roberta Elizabeth,
> Ewing Frank.
> Marilyn Luther

The obit here does not name a wife for James H. Dillard

Calico Rock Progress

Jul 30, 1937 - Jas. H. Dillard Dead

Jas. H. Dillard, life long citizen of this county, died at his home
near Pineville, Tuesday morning, July 27.

The funeral was held Wednesday, services being conducted by Eld. D.
A. Hively. Burial was at Wayland Arbor cemetery, the Higginbotham Funeral
Home being in charge of arrangements.

Deceased was 72 years of age. He was a highly respected citizen, and
his passing is regretted by the scores who knew him.

He is survived by six daughters; Mrs Mary Benbrook of Rogers, Ark.,
Mrs Annie Foster of Pea Ridge, Ark., Mrs Kee Cooper and Mrs Hattie Langston
of Cleveland, Okla., Mrs Ruby Rhoads and Mrs Ruthie Richardson of Pineville.

Dillard, J. H. 26 Pineville

md Jul 4, 1894 Izard County

Angie Hall 18 Iuka

This thread: