From: "J.COOPER WALKER" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Hall
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:25:31 -0500

Hi Roger , Marilyn and all...I have Elizabeth Ann Hall (b. 1826) married to Wm Monroe Cooper in Williamson County Tn. on Feb 13 1843. This is right at the corner of Bedford, Rutherford and Williamson counties' borders. So where they actually lived isn't known (Wm Cooper' s family was in Bedford Ct.) This couple came to izard county about 1845 and are listed in the 1850 census for Izard. There is also a William and Betsy Ann Hall in that census. Family lore has Wm Hall as 'Uncle Billy' to the Cooper family. Elizabeth Ann Hall died shortly after childbirth, in Dec 9, 1859. We have always believed that Elizabeth Ann Hall was a sister to these Halls. Does anyone have anything to tie her more firmly to this family of Halls???

Later...Joyce