From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] OKLAHOMA/ARKANSAS DRAWL--DEFININTELY OFF SUBJECT!! lol
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:56:22 -0600

Ladies I'm lurking and laughing at Anita's idea. I think its perfect.

Anyway thought everyone would get a kick out of this story. My husband told
me this when he just recently returned from Arkansas. Through some of our
family there he met a lady who had been a school teacher for 30+ years
around Jonesboro. She noted he had a car with the Onstar system, phone and
such.

She had one and had to get rid of it - her complaint - No one could
understand her southern drawl and she could never get a phone call
completed.

Thought you might grin at least when hearing this. But I don't think its
nearly as funny as Anita's idea, go for it girl. They deserve it after all
the misery they give each of us.

Goodnight
Pat