From: "candyandrick" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Military burials in the area?
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:45:42 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Hi Annita,

I have been a member of www.military.com for several years and have never
seen anything on there that provides free military records. There are links
to other websites that charge you for research as well as links to the
National Archives but nothing free or beneficial to most common researchers.
Can you give me a specific page link so I can see what I'm missing?

Rick Lawrence - Tulsa