From: "Suzi Shoemake" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] familysearch.org & chatter
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 22:34:20 -0400

Nbsp means "nonbreaking space"

It is primarily used [in my experience] in web site design code. I suspect
that if it is showing up on your emails, that your email program is set to
send in "html" instead of some other typ of text. Rootsweb translates ALL
email to "plain" text, and sometimes the hidden code from other types of
email get translated -- and in this case the spaces get translated as
non-breaking space.

Is that as clear as mud?