From: "Pat Foster" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Arizard Off Subject
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 10:43:10 -0500

June,
You make sure that your eye(s) are taken really good care of by your dr!
If anything changes, call him!!
My husband had a 'retinal detachment.' I was out of town and didn't get
home until days after it had happened. He waited until I got home to call
the dr. Thankfully, he got a wonderful surgeon and contrary to his habits
he did do what the dr told him to do. Today he has excellent vision in that
eye.
BUT, the dr told him that is a medical emergency! Even if one can't see to
drive etc, they would have called a taxi for him and gotten him in to the
doctor to repair that damage that could have been permanent and he COULD be
totally blind in that eye today.

Pat
In Oklahoma