From: "June Ramsey" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Arizard Off Subject
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:01:01 -0500

Earl the Dr didn't aim to do mine for a while yet but was getting more foggy
so they decided o go ahead, and talked like i could see fine.The last one
done the right giving the problem it has been at 6 weeks. I am very pleased
with how good i can see out of the left and hoping this will solve the
problem. June