From: "Earl D. House" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Arizard Off Subject
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:59:17 -0500

Hi June,

I had to have Laser on left eye 6 weeks after catrac surgery. They told me
small piece of lenses did not come out when they removed it and the catrac
and little tissue grew back onto the lenses. It was fine after Laser. Took
about 10 minutes total and just little sting for a moment. Both eyes very
clear now and only need glasses for reading and on computer screen.

Earl