From: Annita Fulton <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Bill Blevins
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:26:46 -0500

I called my aunt and uncle in Kansas City who went to school with Bill and had recently met him for lunch, when he was in KC for a wedding. My aunt called Bill's brother and his wife and the story was pretty much as Harold said. Like he said Bill had been working on the roof and when he came in he said he felt like he had reflux so his friend gave him some gatoraid and he drank a little. She said she was going to call 911 and Bill said don't. She called anyway and they were located quite close. In the time it took her to go and call 911 and return to Bill, he was slumped over and when the paramedics arrived a short time later, they were unable to revive him. It did sound like his heart. I so hated to hear this, Bill seemed like such a nice man and in our emails I learned how many of my family members he personally knew. I'm so glad my aunt and uncle and Bill had their visit after so many years. I mentioned the name Bill Blevins when I asked my aunt for a copy of an obituary and her immediate reply was "how do you know Bill"? I told her I wanted the information for Bill and that's how their visit came about.

Annita (Taylor) Fulton

> From: > To: > Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:03:00 -0500> Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Bill Blevins> > Here is the information I received last night from my brother, > who was called by a cousin in Melbourne.> > Bill was working on the roof of his house in Mtn. Home, when he began> to feel ill. He came down, collapsed, they called the para-medics> who tried all sorts of life-saving techniques, but were not able to revive> him. I assume it was probably a heart problem. Harold B.> > > > I am so sad to read that Bill has passed away. Does anyone know what > the cause of death was? I had no idea of his having any medical problems.> > Thanks, June, for the on-line guest book information at the funeral > home. That's such a wonderful way to allow family and friends to > leave messages.> > Jean Cuevas> > > > -------------------------------> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the body of the message
Back to work after baby–how do you know when you’re ready?
http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documentid=5797498&ocid=T067MSN40A0701A

This thread: