From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Dr. Thomas & Elizabeth Benbrook Culp - Paula
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:13:15 -0500

Paula and all,

I'm sure you are ALL tired of my mentioning my JEFFERY family in nearly
every email but I think nearly everyone on this list must be a JEFFERY
descendant or a connection to the JEFFERY family.

Paula, if that is Dr. Thomas CULP, the son of Maj. Thomas and Lavina JEFFERY
SAMMS CULP - did you know you are also a JEFFERY descendant?

Rosemary Kenney