Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Help Needed -- RE: HARVELL, Elsie
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 11:48:43 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2008 9:09:11 PM Central Daylight Time,
writes:
> I need information as to the date of birth for Elsie HARVELL and also the
> complete date of death if anyone should have this information in their files.
> This is all I could find pertaining to her, from her obituary. Also, where
> is Pine Grove Cemetery? Is it an Izard County Cemetery?
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Bill
>

> HARVELL, Elsie
> 1962
> Miss Elsie Harvell, lifelong resident of Izard County, died early
> Tuesday at her home after a long illness. Miss HARVELL was employed by Liberty
> Telephone Company as switchboard operator for nine years. She retired early
> this year due to ill health. She was a daughter of the late J.H. &Mrs.
> HARVELL. Survivors include her mother of Melbourne; one brother Elgin HARVELL of
> Melbourne; five sisters, Effie MARTIN of Wenatchee, WA; Mrs. Bill GIBSON of
> Springfield, MO; Mrs. Earl HALL of West Plains, MO; Mrs. Wilbur JESSUP of St.
> Charles MO and Mrs. Elmer FUDGE of Melbourne. Funeral services will be held
> at 1 p.m. Friday at the Sage Baptist Church with the Rev. Frank SHELL
> officiating. Internment will be at Pine Grove Cemetery under the direction of
> Crouch Funeral Home of Batesville. Miss HARVELL will lie in state at her home
> until Friday.

I have the above family spelled Harvelle. Am I wrong?? see below

I do not have any of the 3rd generation.

Jim S

Descendants of John Henry Harvelle

1 John Henry Harvelle b: 07 Oct 1877 d: 21 Oct 1957
.. +Nancy Jane Sipe b: 24 Feb 1877 in Anderson, Izard Co., AR d: 01 Aug
1967 in Sage, Izard Co., AR m: Aft. 1895
. 2 Effie Harvelle b: Abt. 1901
..... +Freeman Bishop b: Abt. 1891 in AR
. 2 Eva Harvelle b: Abt. 1904
. 2 Ettie Harvelle b: Abt. 1905
..... +? Richardson
. 2 Edna Harvelle b: Abt. 1908
..... +Dee Helms
. 2 Elsie Harvelle b: 04 Nov 1909 d: 23 Jan 1962 in Izard Co., AR
. 2 Ella Mae Harvelle b: 22 Sep 1912 d: 08 Jul 1993 in Melbourne,
Izard Co., AR
..... +Elmer Fudge b: 09 Jan 1909 d: 18 Oct 1982 in Melbourne,
Izard Co., AR
. 2 Sammie Harvelle
. 2 Elgin Harvelle b: 13 Feb 1915 d: 23 Dec 1984 in Izard Co., AR
..... +Mary Hodges b: 12 Dec 1923 d: 12 Mar 1998 in Izard Co., AR
m: 24 Jan 1943 Burial Place: AR, Izard Co., Melbourne, Melbourne Cem

This thread: