From: Bill Blevins <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Help Needed -- RE: HARVELL, Elsie
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 18:08:06 -0700 (PDT)

I need information as to the date of birth for Elsie HARVELL and also the complete date of death if anyone should have this information in their files. This is all I could find pertaining to her, from her obituary. Also, where is Pine Grove Cemetery? Is it an Izard County Cemetery?

Thanks in Advance

Bill

HARVELL, Elsie
1962
Miss Elsie Harvell, lifelong resident of Izard County, died early Tuesday at her home after a long illness. Miss HARVELL was employed by Liberty Telephone Company as switchboard operator for nine years. She retired early this year due to ill health. She was a daughter of the late J.H. & Mrs. HARVELL. Survivors include her mother of Melbourne; one brother Elgin HARVELL of Melbourne; five sisters, Effie MARTIN of Wenatchee, WA; Mrs. Bill GIBSON of Springfield, MO; Mrs. Earl HALL of West Plains, MO; Mrs. Wilbur JESSUP of St. Charles MO and Mrs. Elmer FUDGE of Melbourne. Funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at the Sage Baptist Church with the Rev. Frank SHELL officiating. Internment will be at Pine Grove Cemetery under the direction of Crouch Funeral Home of Batesville. Miss HARVELL will lie in state at her home until Friday.