From: "Pat Brewer" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] Fowler's
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:57:31 -0600

Thanks Betty, I pouted I'll admit. But I'm so glad it went well and
everyone had such a good time. Hope all make it home without problems.

I've made up my mind that next time I'm there, I'll just have to kidnap June
and let her be my guide. We can make short jaunts so I can meet some of you
locals anyway.

Think about it though folks, without the Internet how many of us would ever
have met even on here, much less in person. Pretty awesome.

Have a good evening Betty, and again glad all enjoyed themselves.
Pat

Pat