From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] New Members - Judy Williams
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:32:52 -0500

Welcome Cousin!

I've been out of town (the reason I'm so late responding). I read your
email with interest and wondered if your GGGGrandfather, Issac Jeffery, was
the Isaac (grandson of Jehoiada and Mary Ware/Weir Jeffery) who was killed
at Mt. Olive during the Civil War.

I couldn't remember his wife's name and cannot get into my Family Tree Maker
info. But when Jim answered your email and mentioned his daughter, Caroline
(and Stone County), and I noticed she was born in 1862, it rang a bell.

I'm a direct descendant of Jehoiada and Mary Jeffery. If your Isaac is the
same, after he was killed, his wife died in childbirth and my
GGGGrandfather, Ambrose Jeffery (who was Isaac's cousin) became guardian of
both of Isaac's daughters in Mtn View (Stone County), AR.

Do you live in Stone County - or close? I hope you're coming to today to
our get-together. If not, when you can, I'm looking forward to hearing from
you.

Rosemary Kenney
Mountain Home, AR