From: bk <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] Can you help with my BRICKWALL?
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List:
I have a Great-grandpa by the name of Joseph Carroll FOWLER that I can't find any information of his parents and/or siblings if he had any. I have some information on Joseph's children thru my children. But this Great-Grandpa Joseph's parents and siblings are just lost out there somewhere. I have come to the point I want to go and "dig" this man up and rattle his bones to get some answers!!!!

Joseph Carroll FOWLER...born: March 29, 1861...per tombstone
1900 Census, Arkansas, Washington County, has Joseph born in...Arkansas
1910 Census, Illinois, Bond County, has Joseph born in...Missouri
1920 Census, Arkansas, Newton County, has Joseph born in...Illinois
birthplace: ???

died: March 20, 1922 ...per tombstone
Arkansas, Newton County

Married:
May 18, 1890 ...Missouri, Shelby County, Shelbyville
Lucinda May Stickney

Can you give me any ideas as to where I can start looking again? Other than "digging" up this poor man:)

On a hill far away, stood an old rugged cross.....

Looking for last minute shopping deals?