From: "Tootie Dennis" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] FTM question
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:01:02 -0500

i have used FTM since it came out...i stated on the computer in DOS...and in
genealogy research in late 1960 and have never looked back. The brand new
FTM is, in my opinion, terrible. A bunch of us who research together, all
ordered it and then took it off..i will stay with my current edition. One of
the reasons i use this program is because it seems to be the program of
choice and that means we can understand what others are doing and how they
are entering their material..maybe there are other programs out there
better, do not know..just have always been happy with this...
A cousin in Batesville sent pictures of the flooding there...it looks really
rough..just hope all kith, kin and friends are OK and did not lose a lot...

Tootie

This thread: