From: "Copelands" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] New Members
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:59:03 -0700

Floyd, what was your mother's maiden name? Were
your grandparents from Izard County? If so, what
were their names. We might be able to locate
some connections, with that information.

Good afternoon Jean,

Thank you for replying so soon. My mother's maiden name was Hand. Her
folks were mostly from the Buffalo, Yelleville, Bauxite area. My paternal
grandparents were from Izard County. My grandfather's name was Willis
Francis Copeland and my grandmother's name was Lillian Anna (Woods).

I am glad to say that I have already received an offer to send some photos
and info of early Izard County schools......hopefully the old Jumbo School
will be included.

Sincerely,

Floyd Copeland

This thread: