From: Jean Cuevas <>
Subject: [ARIZARD] New Members
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:48:15 -0500

Good Morning,

We have added a couple of new folks to the list. One of them a
Jeffery cousin, and the other attended the Old Jumbo School and
wanted more information, so for those of you living in the area, and
familiar with that school, perhaps you can fill him in.

I find it fascinating each time I see response from someone from
Washington, whose family must have been among the group that moved up
there in earlier days.

So glad to have any other new folks as well. Because the list is
pretty big (subscription list), if you subscribe yourself, I won't
know about you, unless you send messages to the list and introduce
yourself. We are a friendly bunch of people, and probably connected
to you in some way, so please don't feel shy! Send the list a
message and tell us something about who your folks were, so that we
can compare notes, ok?

Blessings to all,

Jean Cuevas
List Mom