From: "Betty McCollum" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD] John Love Byler and Margaret ?
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:04:07 -0600

Well, maybe this will be correct. I found the following the the Down Memory
Lane Store by Viola Jewell Byler:
This interview was done in 1995.
My daddy was William Barrett Byler and they called him
Wills". ------------- His daddy was John Love Byler. I think he was born
in Tennessee. His mother was MARGARET HAWKINS and I don't know where she
come from. John and Margaret would have been Jewell's grandparents.
Betty Mc